help with ring sizing?
To determine your size, we advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- The string or ribbon must fit snugly to produce an accurate size reading.
- Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger at different times of the day, and on different days to provide comparisons.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
help with bracelet or bangle sizing?
To determine your bracelet size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your wrist rather than the size of another bracelet.
Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your wrist. To ensure a comfortable bracelet fit, we recommend measuring the thickest part of the wrist, usually the wrist joint.
With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
Measure the string in mm or inches with a ruler.
Use the size chart and diagram to assist in finding the perfect fit. JV Insardi recommends adding one centimeter for a loose fit. Always remember your two wrists differ slightly in size.